Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Item of the Week: Fizz Tank



Hello Everyone! Our runner friend, Lara, gave us an idea for this week's item.
It is the Sugoi Fizz tank with built-in bra. She states this is an really awesome top to run in because the mesh panel back keeps her cool in the summer. It comes in 4 different colors and she says she owns 3 tops in this style. The top retails for around $49-55 dollars regular price. We found in on Back Country Outlet on sale for $29.97, so you all better snatch one up! You can click on the item of the week title for a link to Back Country Outlet web page.



So we are curious,

Do any of you own this top or one similar?

This particular top has a mesh pocket on the back (good for keys, gels for long runs, etc)IF you bought this top, do you think you would use the back pocket feature? Why or why not?

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS TOP- It was my go-to long run top last summer while training for the marathon. The pocket in the back is great to hold keys and a gel, it's one of the best features in my opinion.

    I did have to wear a sports bra under it, I never seem to find the built-in bra style gives enough support.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use many of my tri tops for runs for the pocket and comfort features.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this top but would be afraid it might be too short. I have a long torso and hate showing my tummy =).

    ReplyDelete
  4. actually thats 4 of those tops I own-one red/white/black, one all black, one darker blue and white and one light blue and white (the "Marine/Avocado" color in the link.) just in case you all wanted to know. hmmm, just may have to get another color for this summer... :)

    I wore it during NYCM and the back pocket held 4 gels perfectly-and it actually does run a little on the longer side in terms of torso length.

    it's also a good layer to wear under warmer tops in the winter! :)

    ReplyDelete